The DUNA PRO family is growing: Our series of energy-efficient weatherproof LED luminaires for more exacting requirements is being expanded by a true power pack – the DUNA PRO NS 8000. The name already provides a clue: With 8000 lm, the luminaire is virtually customised also for particularly sophisticated illumination tasks. At the same time, it is the first non-SELV luminaire of the series.
Users benefit in multiple ways at the same time from the impressive performance values: DUNA PRO NS 8000 is the solution for buildings with high ceilings and is also suitable for achieving a uniform illumination even with a lower number of individual luminaires in a variety of practical applications.
No matter whether it is about production systems, warehouses, corridors, or more: The new luminaire of the DUNA PRO series is a true all-rounder for numerous professional lighting applications. The integrated LED modules as well as the electronic control gear unit by BAG electronics are representative of high lighting quality and longevity.
Easy and time-saving installation
The luminaire also provides a maximum of flexibility with respect to easy and time-saving installation – as needed, below the ceiling, on walls, or even in suspended installation. Optionally, through wiring is possible, too.
Fulfils the highest hygienic requirements
The series is virtually customised even for particularly sophisticated illumination tasks: The new DUNA PRO NS 8000 can also be utilised in the foodstuff industry, fulfilling the HACCP requirements.
All data at a glance
Facts that convince: Here is all the key data regarding the DUNA PRO NS 8000.
- 8000 lm
- High light quality: Ra>80, 4,000 K
- Fully dust and splash-proof: IP66 protection rating
- Impact resistance in accordance with IK03 (PMMA) – optionally IK08 (PC)
- Robust fibreglass polyester housing in grey (RAL 7035)
- Life time L70, 75,000 h
- Suitable for ambient temperatures of -20 to +35 degrees Celsius
- Chemically resistant and therefore suitable for use in applications with special requirements
- Dimensions: 1500 mm x 104 mm x 84 mm (length – width – height)
- Made in Europe