Description of the luminaire:
Weatherproof luminaire for applications that require additional protection against aggressive environments. With modern aesthetics, designed for easy installation and maintenance. Designed to be used in hazardous areas where an explosive atmosphere persists for a short period as standard illumination or as emergency illuminartion.
Description of housing:
Housing in compressed glass fibre reinforced polyester in yellow (RAL 1003) integrating two gear tray holders to allow suspension to carry out its connection to the mains. Polyurethane gasket to obtain IP66 rating.
Description of diffuser:
- Transparent diffuser in polycarbonate (PC), with UV protection, manufactured in injection with prismatic design for an optimum light distribution.
- Stainless steel clips (INOX).
- Oil and gas sites
- Chemical industry
Electrical equipment designed to be used with certain voltage limitations:
- Easy maintenance. Gear Trays and diffusers can be suspended from the luminaire body for mounting and maintenance operations. The clamps enables easy mounting and dismounting of the diffuser. Don´t open or operate in tension. Don´t operate when the explosive atmosphere may be present.
- EN 60598-1 Luminaires - Part 1: General requirements and tests.
- EN 55015 Limits and methods of measurement of radio disturbance characteristics of electric lighting and similar equipment.