Description of the luminaire:
Class II weatherproof luminaire with top strength and chemical resistance for aggressive environments such as farms. Simple, compact and easy to install. The luminaire can be complemented with protective tubes and reflectors or parabolic diffusers.
Description of housing:
Two-piece housing made in glass fibre reinforced polyester, in grey (RAL 7035). Polyurethane gasket.
- Special voltages: 220V/50-60Hz; 240V/50Hz; 110V/50-60Hz
- Through wiring
- Energy savings compared to using conventional magnetic ballast. Large increase lamp life, thus decreasing maintenance costs. Equipment disconnection at the end of lamp life. Switch on without sparkles. High frequency operation which allows the removal of the stroboscopic effect. Protected from voltage variations. Constant flow.
Electrical equipment designed to be used with certain voltage limitations:
- Easy maintenance. Gear Trays and diffusers can be suspended from the luminaire body for mounting and maintenance operations. The clamps enables easy mounting and dismounting of the diffuser. Don´t open or operate in tension. Don´t operate when the explosive atmosphere may be present.
- EN 60598-1 Luminaires - Part 1: General requirements and tests.
- EN 60598-2-1 Luminaires - Part 2: Particular requirements. Section 1: General purpose luminaires.
- EN 55015 Limits and methods of measurement of radio disturbance characteristics of electric lighting and similar equipment.
- EN 61000-3-2 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) Part 3-2: Limits - Limits for harmonic current emissions.
- EN 61000-3-3 Part 3-3: Limits – Limitation of voltage changes, voltage fluctuations and flicker in public low-voltage supply systems.
- EN 61547 Equipment for general lighting purposes EMC immunity requirements.
- EN 62471 Photobiological safety of lamps and lamp system.
- EN 62493 Assessment of lighting equipment related to human exposure to electromagnetic fields.